I mentioned last time that the iOS update was undergoing final testing before release. During that process I discovered a problem that occurred when testing on an iPad Mini 3, but worked fine on an iPad 2, and also works OK on my Android Nexus tablet. I’m still trying to work out how to fix it. There is a possibility that it has something to do with Unity’s new system for 64-bit iOS apps (the iPad Mini 3 is 64-bit, as are all recent devices, the older iPad 2 is 32-bit), I’m going to cover all possibilities. I’ll let you know when I’ve made some progress on that. I want to get this new version out as soon as possible because it really is the best one yet, with lots of little improvements everywhere.
In the mean time, I’ve been working on the web version of 3D Virtual Tabletop, and I’m going to catch it up with the mobile versions.